Hybrid or remote work!
We have offices in Zagreb and Pula but our team members are based all across Croatia.
Convergent Media Group is a digital production agency providing services for global brands for the global market. Since 2008, together with our other offices, we have delivered more than 15000 projects on more than 70 markets worldwide for over 150 power brands.
We are actively looking for experienced and motivated Web developers to join our ranks, working remotely or from our offices in Pula and Zagreb!
Current job openings include several front-end and full-stack developer positions with maturity levels ranging roughly from entry Mid to entry Senior level.
We deliberately keep the job description flexible so we can tailor your actual position depending on your demonstrated knowledge/skills, your aspirations, and actual business needs.
What we need from you
- Passion for web development
- Ability to estimate your own work and effectively communicate progress and escalate issues
- Ability and willingness to learn and constantly improve
- To be a supportive team player
What you need to land it:
- 1.5+ years of relevant work experience
- Web responsive design implementation
- Basic knowledge of NextJS
- Basic understanding of web accessibility
- Basic understanding of GitHub, JIRA, and Agile methodologies
- Fluent in spoken and written English
For more advanced positions:
- Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS/ReactJS, NextJS, NodeJS, GraphQL, SQL, REST
- Well covered Web security (OWASP), web performance (Lighthouse), web accessibility (WCAG) topics
- Strong experience with GitHub, JIRA, and Agile methodologies
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and working processes
- Requirements analysis, software design work break-down, estimates
- Mentoring and supporting younger team members
- We may also expect you to help grow our junior developers while building active projects yourself - your challenge will be to translate concepts into tasks that juniors can understand and build, and to help them grow through regular code reviews.
Depending on your personal aspirations, technical and people skills, there's an opportunity for you to further develop to a higher technical role (tech lead, architect) or toward a team-lead role.
...and what's in it for you?
- Growth & Development. Once onboarded, you will have opportunities to gain experience, grow, and further develop your expertise participating in internal trainings, seminars, and workshops. We believe in continuous learning and make sure there is educational budget.
- You won’t be bored. Our environment is dynamic and fast-paced. We never stagnate.
- We take care of each other. We love friendly colleagues and are always ready to listen and give a hand when things get rough. We solve problems together, no matter how big or small.
- Best.Team.Ever. Teamwork makes the dream work, and in our case, one of the best-in-class digital solutions for our global clients. We don't want to brag, but our team building, and social events are legendary.
- Work-life Balance. We have flexible working hours, and your after-work time is cherished and encouraged. Choose between working from home full time, working from the office, or a mix between the options. If going in the office, bring your furry friend, we are very pet friendly.
- Perks & Benefits. Other benefits, like Multisport card, additional health insurance and loads of internal activations to keep your body and mind healthy plus various kinds of bonuses, because we don’t believe a tap on the shoulder is enough :)