We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to design mobile and web platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and interactions to enhance user experience. In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve business problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
Your roles & responsibilities:
- Create quality research and analysis documentation
- Lead clients while deciphering the business need and key functionalities of platforms
- Setup stagings/prototypes and iterations if needed, according to target audience needs and business KPI's
- Help in creating questionnaires and conducting interviews
- Create logical wireframes, sitemaps, and user flows based on content, user needs, client expectations, and industry standards
- Work on information architecture in order to assure comprehensive display of content in context to the client and user needs
- Present and defend solutions in front of clients and team members
- Work closely with design and development departments in order to ensure compliance and consistency throughout the work process
- Create crisp UI while keeping in mind usability and functionality
- Stay up to date with industry trends
What we would like to see:
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience in a digital agency or a digital team inside a marketing agency/IT company
- Expert knowledge of programs such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, UxPin, Framer X
- Knowledge and understanding of HTML, CSS, and user interaction
- Strategic and analytical way of thinking
- A systematic approach to solving problems and tasks
...and what's in it for you?
- Growth & Development. Once onboard, you will be given amazing opportunities to learn, grow and develop your expertise, through internal training, seminars, workshops, and knowledge-sharing corporate culture. Work daily in a dynamic & high-paced environment and never stagnate!
- Best.Team.Ever. Teamwork makes the dream work, and in our case – best in class digital solutions for our global clients. We don't want to brag., but our team buildings and social events are kind of legendary.
- Work-life Balance. Choose between work from home options, flexible working hours & occasional furry friends in our pet-friendly environment.
- Perks & Benefits. Competitive salaries & benefits like Multisport cards, additional health insurance, bonuses etc.