Technical Project Manager (m/f)
As a project manager with strong focus on technical aspects of the process, you will be a coordinator between external technical agencies by managing their request toward specific roles, usually devops, cloud-ops, project managers and other specialists.
You will be working with world-famous brands with evolved and in-depth developed organization processes. As such, you will need to exhibit a high level of attention to detail as well as self-organization and clear communication skills to ensure all information is distributed across stakeholders in a precise and timely manner.
What we need from you:
- Comply with the clients' regulations, guidelines, and requirements, ensuring numerous checkpoints are met,
- Accurately maintain ticket statuses,
- Monitor and manage ticket resolution and ensure they are within SLA whilst providing technical solutions and support for alerts and incoming escalated tickets, including extensive troubleshooting and root cause assessment,
- Monitor security, vulnerability and performance audit reports, and coordinate results with other teams,
- Monitor statuses of projects during development process to effectively plan technical operations,
- Document and maintain: new setup, procedures, pipelines and Operations processes.
What you need to land it:
- Web technologies (hosting, SSL, DNS functionality, CDN),
- Network infrastructure technologies,
- Development process life cycle,
- Website performance indicators and Web Accessibility guidelines,
- Web security concepts and terminology from the project management point of view.
- Passion for IT technology,
- Ability to coordinate teams with different skills,
- Written and verbal communication skills,
- Autonomy in problem solving and solution discovery,
- Systematic and consistent approach,
- Self-discipline and attention to detail.
...and what's in it for you?
- Growth & Development. Once onboarded, you will have opportunities to gain experience, grow, and further develop your expertise participating in internal trainings, seminars, and workshops. We believe in continuous learning and make sure there is educational budget.
- You won’t be bored. Our environment is dynamic and fast-paced. We never stagnate.
- We take care of each other. We love friendly colleagues and are always ready to listen and give a hand when things get rough. We solve problems together, no matter how big or small.
- Best.Team.Ever. Teamwork makes the dream work, and in our case, one of the best-in-class digital solutions for our global clients. We don't want to brag, but our team building, and social events are legendary.
- Work-life Balance. We have flexible working hours, and your after-work time is cherished and encouraged. Choose between working from home full time, working from the office, or a mix between the options. If going in the office, bring your furry friend, we are very pet friendly.
- Perks & Benefits. Other benefits, like Multisport card, additional health insurance and loads of internal activations to keep your body and mind healthy plus various kinds of bonuses, because we don’t believe a tap on the shoulder is enough :)