Convergent Media Group (CMG) is an independent full-service digital agency with 20+ years of experience working with the world’s biggest brands. You can find our offices in the USA, Russia, and Croatia.
We have an excellent track record for providing digital services with market-leading quality and frictionless global scalability. Our expertise is in digital strategy & innovation, website development, user journey & experience, graphic design, video asset origination, and content localization. We design, develop, and manage over 1,000 websites worldwide for major brands such as Sensodyne, Gillette, Voltaren, Pantene, Herbal Essences, Aussie, Always, Aquafresh, Panadol, Parodontax…
Senior Video Editor & Motion Designer (m/f) - Zagreb or Pula
Our Video Editors have a hawk's eye for moving pictures, as well as a bat's ears for sound editing - they understand how static images work with animations, transitions and sounds to create a medium that combines the best of all worlds. Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro are their best buds for making magic, and they're comfortable taking other Adobe tools to friendly dinners as well, especially Photoshop and Illustrator. Using all those tools they create video adaptations and new materials with speed and precision.
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Receive a brief, plan, and evaluate the total time and type of work required
- Evaluate raw video materials
- Video post-production (color grading, camera stabilization, subtitling, adding VFX through
- Red Giant/Element 3D, adding sfx etc.)
- Edit voice-overs
- Add music and voice-overs to videos
- Cut footage segments into a single usable video sequence
- Reorder and tweak video content and ensure logical sequencing and smooth transitions
- Technically adapt and export different media specifications, such as properly choose video and audio formats, aspect ratios, file sizes, etc.
- Create meaningful animations based on project need and brand character
- Bring life to simple characters and illustrations (rigging, simple expressions, etc.)
What we would like to see:
- 3 years of industry experience (production company or agency/studio)
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe CC package: After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Expert knowledge of AE plug-ins (VideoCopilot, RedGiant, DUIK, Newton, Joystick, etc.)
- 3D software (Blender, C4D) - not mandatory but preferred
- Audio editing skills - not mandatory but preferred
- Ability to work independently, under tight deadlines, and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Good communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong team play, work ethic, and dedication to schedule and complete commitments
- Self-sufficient, self-motivated, organized, reliable, and punctual
…and what’s in it for you?
- Growth & development. Once onboard, you will be given amazing opportunities to learn, grow and develop your expertise, through internal training, seminars, workshops, and knowledge-sharing corporate culture. Work daily in a dynamic & high-paced environment and never stagnate!
- Best.Team.Ever. Teamwork makes the dream work, and in our case – best in class digital solutions for our global clients. We don't want to brag., but our team buildings and social events are kind of legendary.
- Work-Life Balance. Choose between work from home options, flexible working hours & occasional furry friends in our pet-friendly environment.
- Perks & Benefits. Competitive salaries & benefits like Multisport cards, additional health insurance, bonuses, etc.