Senior Project Manager (m/f)
Our Project Managers lead and collaborate with project teams and have a passion for delivering quality projects. They are problem solvers, have in-depth knowledge of any given project, and serve as the ‘go-to’ for both clients and the CMG team. As a PM your role will be to consistently manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, scopes, and lead cross-functional teams to deliver the best in class work CMG is known for.
What we need from you:
- Have an appetite for learning and growing with the team
- Collaborate cross-functionally with all project stakeholders to understand the project scope, resourcing needs, and timeline
- Support the PMO and project stakeholders in all aspects of project delivery, including managing and driving action items toward completion, identifying and documenting a project’s schedule, dependencies, scope, quality, and risk
- Collaborate closely with Account, Sales, Design, Development, and QA teams
- Deliver small to medium size projects
- Provide metrics and reporting to ensure projects are on track
- Be responsible for timely Risk/Issue identification and mitigation
- Be responsible for aligning plans and removing impediments across multiple organizations and teams
- Assist in the reporting, tracking, and maintenance of all project documentation including, but not limited to project plan, project status, RAID log, and governance model
- Form trusted and transparent relationships with stakeholders, clients and leverage those relationships to achieve a common goal
- Incorporate customer and business partner feedback into future project work
- Document and ensure the setup of necessary reports, metrics, and analysis to measure the effectiveness and validate the success of completed projects
What you need to land it:
- BS/BA - or equivalent work experience in a highly technical work environment
- 5 years of Project Management experience in Web or Software development
- Experience presenting to executive audiences
- Fluent in English
- A passion for project management and for learning more about the latest trends in technology
- You have a working knowledge of the Agile frameworks, artefacts and ceremonies of Scrum and Kanban
- Proficient in project management tools (e.g. Jira)
- Love managing highly cross-functional projects and working towards lofty goals
- Have a passion for unifying individuals to achieve a common goal
- Love immersing yourself in product features and functionality, but can also talk candidly about business strategy and partnerships
- Are a thoughtful planner who is detail-oriented, but you never forget about the big picture
- You are energized when you work with other smart, passionate, and talented individuals
- You are a team player who loves collaborating and is a great listener
- You place high importance on quantitative and analytical data
...and what's in it for you?
- Growth & Development. Once onboarded, you will have amazing opportunities to learn, grow, and develop your expertise through our detailed internal training, seminars, and workshops. We believe in continuous education, which is why you can be sure that a learning budget is reserved and waiting to be spent on your new skills and knowledge.
- You won’t be bored. Being bored at work is the worst! Our environment is dynamic and fast-paced. We never stagnate.
- We take care of each other. We love friendly colleagues and are always ready to listen and give a hand when things get rough. We solve problems together, no matter how big or small.
- Best.Team.Ever. Teamwork makes the dream work, and in our case, one of the best in class digital solutions for our global clients. We don't want to brag, but our team building and social events are kind of legendary.
- Work-life Balance. Choose between working from home full time, working from the office, or a mix between those options. We have flexible working hours, occasional furry friends are welcomed in our pet-friendly offices, and your after-work time is cherished and encouraged.
- Perks & Benefits. Many benefits, like flexible working hours, Multisport cards, loads of internal activations to keep your body and mind healthy, additional health insurance, various kinds of bonuses, because we don’t believe a tap on the shoulder is enough :)