As our new Senior Graphics Designer, you will combine creativity and technical skills to produce digital graphics across various brand channels. The position is responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites, web pages, product graphics, social media graphics, banner ads, and other mediums.
We are looking for someone who is ideas-led and can apply intelligent, creative thinking to a range of different mediums.
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Produce appealing and aesthetically pleasing visuals for web/mobile and advertising usage
- Create logical designs with user needs in mind by following industry standard
- Work closely with other departments in debriefs, brief explanation, and client calls
- Adapt assets for regional and local needs
- Follow brand books and guidelines while creating assets for all platforms in order to maintain consistency throughout the market
- Tweak, enhance and retouch existing imagery
- Mentor junior personnel
- Estimate work based on tasks and help decipher client briefs/requests
What we would like to see:
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience in a digital environment
- Excellent portfolio showcasing your personal and professional work
- Ability to present, mentor, and defend your work
- Basic knowledge and understanding of HTML, CSS, interaction, and 3D
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs (PS, AI, Adobe Animate)
- Basic animation and motion design knowledge (After Effects, Adobe Animate)
- Understanding UX/UI principles and reading wireframe documentation
...and what's in it for you?
- Growth & development. Once onboard, you will be given amazing opportunities to learn, grow and develop your expertise, through internal training, seminars, workshops, and knowledge-sharing corporate culture. Work daily in a dynamic & high-paced environment and never stagnate!
- Best.Team.Ever. Teamwork makes the dream work, and in our case – best in class digital solutions for our global clients. We don't want to brag., but our team buildings and social events are kind of legendary.
- Work-life balance. Choose between work from home options, flexible working hours & occasional furry friends in our pet-friendly environment.
- Perks & Benefits. Competitive salaries & benefits like Multisport cards, additional health insurance, bonuses, etc.