Resource Manager is a new central and pivotal role in CMG Delivery services department that will ensure projects are resourced as effectively as possible. The Resource Manager will be responsible for understanding the requirements of the services/projects, skills, and abilities in the specialists’ teams and ensuring their time is optimally allocated across all projects.
Your roles and responsibilities:
Management of the resource schedule - using specific software:
- Manage and oversee all resourcing for the entire organization (creative, development, accounting, sales, HR, QA)
- Be aware of bandwidth for all teams and maximize utilization across all resources
- Monitor and track hours and tailor approach based on project realities
- Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities anticipating resource availability and pressures
- Proactively manage idle resources; seek out tasks that could benefit internal or network projects
- Manage and oversee PTO and vacation requests against project staffing
- Approve and manage timesheets
- Partner with Discipline Leads on performance, morale, and retention issues
- Partner with HR on hiring needs, recruiting strategies, on-boarding, and employee satisfaction
- Implement new and champion existing internal systems for improving productivity
- Recommend improvements on estimating and staffing future projects
- Partner with Finance to analyze reports on utilization with a lens to further efficiencies
- Collaborate with Discipline Leads to share resources across projects; ensure that resources are accurately placed on projects based on interests, skill-set, and experience
- Proactively maintain and nurture a network of freelance contacts
- Organize and maintain vendor database
What we would like to see:
- 5 years working experience in project management (agency experience of working in a production setting is considered as an advantage)
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments as well as in managing and allocating work to multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong understanding of different types of production skills needed to deliver high-quality digital work
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal form
- Ability to get things done: results-driven and a multitask organizer with the ability to anticipate needs before they arise.
- Strategic mindset: a natural problem solver both analytical and structured in thinking. Deep understanding of business operations
- Team player with a strong work ethic and a dedication to quality
…and what’s in it for you?
- Growth & Development. Once onboard, you will be given amazing opportunities to learn, grow and develop your expertise, through internal training, seminars, workshops, and knowledge-sharing corporate culture. Work daily in a dynamic & high-paced environment and never stagnate!
- Best.Team.Ever. Teamwork makes the dream work, and in our case – best in class digital solutions for our global clients. We don't want to brag, but our team buildings and social events are kind of legendary.
- Work-life Balance. Choose between work from home options, flexible working hours & occasional furry friends in our pet-friendly environment.
- Perks & Benefits. Competitive salaries & benefits like Multisport cards, additional health insurance, bonuses etc.