QA Tester (m/f)
Convergent Media Group is a digital production agency providing services for global brands for the global market. Since 2008, together with our other offices, we have delivered more than 15000 projects on more than 70 markets worldwide for over 150 power brands.
We are actively looking for experienced and motivated QA Testers to join our ranks, working remotely or from our offices in Pula and Zagreb!
What we need from you
- Provide advice on the testing strategy, test plans, the selection of testing tools, and the identification of resources required for testing.
- Plan and organize testing efforts for websites, web apps and mobile apps, including the execution of functionality tests, systems integration tests, specialized tests, and user acceptance testing (e.g., stress tests).
- Responsible for the development of test plans, test scripts and test cases and executing these against the various components.
What you need to land it:
- 5+ years of experience working in a technical environment
- Fluency in English
- Experience in planning, organizing and implementing testing efforts at the specified experience level
- Knowledge of structured methodologies for the development, design, implementation and maintenance of applications
- Experience supporting user acceptance testing and participating in UAT activities
- Experience with quality assurance principles, practices, tools and structured methodologies
- Experience creating testing strategy documentation, test plans, test cases and test data for various types and phases of testing, including technical and business functional validation
- Knowledge and experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills; organizational, creativity and perseverance skills; verbal and written communication skills; and interpersonal skills
- A team player with a track record for meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of one or more automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile environment
For more advanced positions:
- Experience executing functional tests, non-functional tests and systems-level integration tests
- Experience in testing, including unit testing, integration testing, load testing, performance testing, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in at least one programming language is a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of testing methods in an object-oriented environment
- Knowledge of one accessibility standard (e.g. AODA) is a plus
- Experience coding automated test scripts to produce sets of automated test cases is a plus
...and what's in it for you?
- Growth & Development. Once onboarded, you will have opportunities to gain experience, grow, and further develop your expertise participating in internal trainings, seminars, and workshops. We believe in continuous learning and make sure there is educational budget.
- You won’t be bored. Our environment is dynamic and fast-paced. We never stagnate.
- We take care of each other. We love friendly colleagues and are always ready to listen and give a hand when things get rough. We solve problems together, no matter how big or small.
- Best.Team.Ever. Teamwork makes the dream work, and in our case, one of the best-in-class digital solutions for our global clients. We don't want to brag, but our team building, and social events are legendary.
- Work-life Balance. We have flexible working hours, and your after-work time is cherished and encouraged. Choose between working from home full time, working from the office, or a mix between the options. If going in the office, bring your furry friend, we are very pet friendly.
- Perks & Benefits. Other benefits, like Multisport card, additional health insurance and loads of internal activations to keep your body and mind healthy plus various kinds of bonuses, because we don’t believe a tap on the shoulder is enough :)