Hybrid or remote work!
We have offices in Zagreb and Pula but our team members are based all across Croatia.
CMG is looking for an ambitious and energetic New Business Development Manager (m/f) to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
New Business Development Manager is a strategic, high-profile role and the goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with new, as well as with existing clients.
Ideal candidate should be familiar with all aspects of digital marketing and should have a proven track record of successful sales management and revenue generation.
As a principal point of contact, ideal candidate also needs to thoroughly understand the full range of services CMG offers and should be able to work with multiple disciplines across the group to strategically and eloquently solve the client’s business challenges by bringing value and leveraging their resources.
What we need from you:
- Increasing the value of current clients while attracting new ones
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport
- Arranging and attending prospective client meetings
- Attending conventions/congresses and communicating key learning to team and client; actively participates in promoting and defending the agency’s point of view
- Researching companies and organizations to identify new market opportunities
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Understanding the essential dynamics, strategies and drivers of the client’s business/brands and their challenges
What you need to land it:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years’ client experience with minimum 3 years experience in sales, marketing or related field; proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- English language proficiency (written and verbal)
- Strategic planning, consultation, negotiation and analytical thinking
- Communication and negotiation skills, IT fluency, presentation skills
- Possesses strong understanding of how to communicate with long distant teams
- Prior advertising agency experience/background is beneficial
- International and multicultural experience
- Proven sales track record
- Solid knowledge of industry
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Outgoing, able to establish new contacts and relationships (even when not F2F)
- Trustworthy and reliable, strong work ethics,
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
What's in it for you?
- Growth & Development. Once onboarded, you will have amazing opportunities to learn, grow and develop your expertise through our detailed internal training, seminars, and workshops. We believe in continuous education, which is why you can be sure that a learning budget is reserved and waiting to be spent on your new skills and knowledge.
- You won’t be bored. Being bored at work is the worst! Our environment is dynamic and fast-paced. We never stagnate.
- We take care of each other. We love friendly colleagues and are always ready to listen and give a hand when things get rough. We solve problems together, no matter how big or small.
- Best.Team.Ever. Teamwork makes the dream work, and in our case, one of the best in class digital solutions for our global clients. We don't want to brag, but our team building and social events are kind of legendary.
- Work-life Balance. Choose between working from home full time, working from the office, or a mix between those options. We have flexible working hours, occasional furry friends are welcomed in our pet-friendly offices, and your after-work time is cherished and encouraged.
- Perks & Benefits. Many benefits, like flexible working hours, a WFH or WFO as best suits you, Multisport cards, loads of internal activations to keep your body and mind healthy, additional health insurance, various kinds of bonuses – because we don’t believe a tap on the shoulder is enough :)