Junior Project Manager (m/f)
You are a polyvalent person who will be working with world-famous brands in the FMCG field. By translating client briefs into clear tasks your responsibility will be to deliver websites and other digital assets in a way that will reflect the brand’s image through online presence.
In addition, as a reference point for both clients and external stakeholder (client, third parties, local agencies), your will learn how to coordinate a team of internal specialists ranging from designers, video specialists, SEO experts, UX/UI, developers, QA, devops, and security experts - therefore, a wide knowledge of the web development process and online marketing is required.
As a project manager, you will be expected to comply with the clients' regulations, guidelines, and requirements, ensuring numerous checkpoints are met, and each project is delivered on time, and within scope and budget to deliver the best in class work CMG is known for.
What we need from you:
- Have an appetite for learning and growing with the team
- Collaborate cross-functionally with all project stakeholders to understand the project scope, resourcing needs, and timeline
- Support the PMO and project stakeholders in all aspects of project delivery, including managing and driving action items toward completion, identifying and documenting a project’s schedule, dependencies, scope, quality, and risk
- Be able to advise clients with suggestion that will fulfil their business needs
- Collaborate closely with Account, Sales, Design, Development, and QA teams
- Deliver small to medium size projects
- Provide metrics and reporting to ensure projects are on track
- Be responsible for timely Risk/Issue identification and mitigation
- Be responsible for aligning plans and removing impediments across multiple organizations and teams
- Assist in the reporting, tracking, and maintenance of all project documentation including, but not limited to project plan, project status, RAID log, and governance model
- Form trusted and transparent relationships with stakeholders, clients and leverage those relationships to achieve a common goal
- Incorporate customer and business partner feedback into future project work
- Document and ensure the setup of necessary reports, metrics, and analysis to measure the effectiveness and validate the success of completed projects
What you need to land it:
- BS/BA - or equivalent work experience in a highly technical work environment
- 2 years of Project Management experience in Web or Software development
- Fluent in English
- Passion for web projects and for learning more about the latest trends in technology
- Working knowledge of Agile frameworks, artifacts and ceremonies of Scrum and Kanban
- Working knowledge of project management tools (e.g. Jira)
- Understanding of interdependencies between technology, operations, customer experience, and business needs and commercial processes
- Solid understanding of the latest tech stack
- Love for immersing yourself in product features and functionality, but can also talk candidly about business strategy and partnerships
- Thoughtful planner who is detail-oriented, but you keep in mind the big picture
- You are energized when you work with other smart, passionate, and talented individuals
- You are a team player who knows how to take advantage of collaboration and is a great listener
- You place high importance on quantitative and analytical data
- You have passion for unifying individuals to achieve a common goal
- Experience presenting to executive audiences is a plus
...and what's in it for you?
- Growth & Development. Once onboarded, you will have opportunities to gain experience, grow, and further develop your expertise participating in internal trainings, seminars, and workshops. We believe in continuous learning and make sure there is educational budget.
- You won’t be bored. Our environment is dynamic and fast-paced. We never stagnate.
- We take care of each other. We love friendly colleagues and are always ready to listen and give a hand when things get rough. We solve problems together, no matter how big or small.
- Best.Team.Ever. Teamwork makes the dream work, and in our case, one of the best-in-class digital solutions for our global clients. We don't want to brag, but our team building, and social events are legendary.
- Work-life Balance. We have flexible working hours, and your after-work time is cherished and encouraged. Choose between working from home full time, working from the office, or a mix between the options. If going in the office, bring your furry friend, we are very pet friendly.
- Perks & Benefits. Other benefits, like Multisport card, additional health insurance and loads of internal activations to keep your body and mind healthy plus various kinds of bonuses, because we don’t believe a tap on the shoulder is enough :)