As our IT Specialist, you will support installations, configurations, and maintenance for a range of our internal and external systems and services. Your day-to-day job will consist of providing end-user desktop support by carrying out basic installations, repairs, upgrades, and maintenance of hardware, software, and computer peripherals. In this job, you will also be the focal point of providing guidance and support to end-users about the proper operation and usage of systems or equipment.
Your roles & responsibilities:
- Providing help-desk service, technical support, and guidance to end-users
- Install and maintain personal computers and Windows-based software for end-users
- Troubleshoot and support issues regarding personal computers, servers, and network
- Work on MS 365 and G-Suite issues related to licenses, mailboxes, distribution lists, etc.
Skills and qualifications:
- Min. 1 year of working experience in a similar position
- Good grasp of written and spoken English
- Solid communication skills and understanding of what good customer support looks like
- Understanding and basic knowledge of IP networks and protocols (sub-netting, routing, VLANs, VPNs, WiFi…)
- Understanding and basic knowledge of computer and network HW
- Understanding and excellent knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Be able to independently resolve various SW and HW-related issues at terminal equipment.
- Advantage (but not mandatory requirement) is knowledge and/or working experience with Windows Server, Active directory, MS365, SharePoint, G-Suite
- Industry certifications are also an advantage
- Problem-solving attitude and skills, ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Team player and quick learner who is comfortable in working in a dynamic IT environment
...and what's in it for you?
- Growth & Development. Once onboard, you will be given amazing opportunities to learn, grow and develop your expertise, through internal training, seminars, workshops, and knowledge-sharing corporate culture. Work daily in a dynamic & high-paced environment and never stagnate!
- Best.Team.Ever. Teamwork makes the dream work, and in our case – best in class digital solutions for our global clients. We don't want to brag., but our team buildings and social events are kind of legendary.
- Work-life Balance. Choose between work from home options, flexible working hours & occasional furry friends in our pet-friendly environment.
- Perks & Benefits. Competitive salaries & benefits like Multisport cards, additional health insurance, bonuses etc.