As our IT Assistant, you will work with our IT support team to assure an efficient and stable IT platform, equipment, and tools for our employees. Your day-to-day job will consist of providing general help-desk support to our internal users and carrying out equipment and software assignments, replacements, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
This is a junior position where you’ll be given tasks and support from more experienced colleagues. Moving forward, you’ll be given the opportunity to learn and grow toward new responsibilities and more complex tasks.
You will start with a half-time work engagement with the opportunity to extend that to full-time as you grow your skills and contribution. As IT support is critical for ensuring the normal day-to-day operation of our company, this position may require some flexibility in working time.
Your roles & responsibilities:
- Providing general IT support to internal users through our help-desk service
- Standard equipment and software assignments, replacements, and maintenance
- Depending on your knowledge & experience level, you may be involved in less complex equipment and/or software troubleshooting and repairs, configuration and administration
Skills and qualifications:
- Previous working experience is not required but it's considered an advantage
- Knowledge of standard computers, computer peripherals, and computer networks
- Knowledge of Microsoft software (Windows, Office, Teams) and Google Suite
- Good grasp of written and spoken English
- Good communication skills, an affinity for user support, flexibility
- Problem-solving attitude and skills
- Team player and quick learner who is comfortable in working in a dynamic IT environment
...and what's in it for you?
- Growth & Development. Once onboard, you will be given amazing opportunities to learn, grow and develop your expertise, through internal training, seminars, workshops, and knowledge-sharing corporate culture. Work daily in a dynamic & high-paced environment and never stagnate!
- Best.Team.Ever. Teamwork makes the dream work, and in our case – best in class digital solutions for our global clients. We don't want to brag., but our team buildings and social events are kind of legendary.
- Work-life Balance. Choose between work from home options, flexible working hours & occasional furry friends in our pet-friendly environment.
- Perks & Benefits. Competitive salaries & benefits like Multisport cards, additional health insurance, bonuses etc.