As a result of our team’s efforts, dedication and passion, we are on the hunt for new talents to join us in our growth. Offering new challenges in an international digital environment, we are looking for motivated, result-driven enthusiasts to join our team.
With a people-oriented culture, we are respecting different talents, empowering team spirits, and celebrating fresh ideas. Work-life harmony and a friendly working atmosphere are our priorities.
Your roles & responsibilities:
- Service development: new services planning and development, strategic support for pilot projects delivery, process establishments & trainings preparation
- Being up to trends for various digital assets production: videos, display, SM assets, emailing, print, and similar
- Client and internal team strategic guidance from the service perspective
- Regular service quality checks: analytics checking, reporting, and recommendations sharing in case adjustments are needed (i.e. skills upgrade, new tools implementation)
- Service rate card creation: process coordination, planning hours per service
What we would like to see:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in various digital assets production: videos, display, SM assets, emailing, print, and similar
- Very good understanding of different digital channels (Social Media, eCommerce, Youtube, TVC, etc.) and technologies & platforms that facilitate their production
- Good understanding of UX/UI and Web design
- Experience in translating brand strategy and ability to propose the right channels and tactics based on campaign goals and target audience habits
- Advantage: Knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook advertising and the ability to learn very fast!
- Expert-level knowledge across digital services and in digital marketing in general
- Great planning skills, resourcefulness, organizational abilities, and time management
- Excellent strategic thinking, teamwork, leadership, conflict situations resolution, communication, and presentation skills
- Flexibility, agility, and creativity in problem solving
- Good analytic skills and decision making based on different data sets
- Good knowledge of different platforms, tools, technology connected to various digital assets production, collaboration, and delivery
...and what's in it for you?
- Growth & Development. Once onboard, you will be given amazing opportunities to learn, grow and develop your expertise, through internal training, seminars, workshops, and knowledge-sharing corporate culture. Work daily in a dynamic & high-paced environment and never stagnate!
- Best.Team.Ever. Teamwork makes the dream work, and in our case – best in class digital solutions for our global clients. We don't want to brag., but our team buildings and social events are kind of legendary.
- Work-life Balance. Choose between work from home options, flexible working hours & occasional furry friends in our pet-friendly environment.
- Perks & Benefits. Competitive salaries & benefits like Multisport cards, additional health insurance, bonuses etc.