Convergent Media Group (CMG) is an independent full-service digital agency with 20 years of experience working with the world’s biggest brands. You can find our offices in the USA, Russia, and Croatia.
We have an excellent track record for providing digital services with market-leading quality and frictionless global scalability. Our expertise is in digital strategy & innovation, website development, user journey & experience, graphic design, video asset origination, and content localization. We design, develop and manage over 1,000 websites worldwide for major brands such as Sensodyne, Gillette, Voltaren, Pantene, Herbal Essences, Aussie, Always, Aquafresh, Panadol, Parodontax…
DevOps Engineer (m/f) – Zagreb or Pula
As a result of our team’s efforts, dedication and passion, we are on the hunt for new talents to join us in our growth. Offering new challenges in an international digital environment, we are looking for motivated, result-driven enthusiasts to join our team.
With a people-oriented culture, we are respecting different talents, empowering team spirits, and celebrating fresh ideas. Work-life harmony and a friendly working atmosphere are our priorities.
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Set up and maintain infrastructure and various development, testing, automation tools to streamline the development cycle
- Setting/supporting development, test, release and support processes for DevOps operation and selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Proactive participation in continuous process improvement
- Coordination and communication within internal teams and with customers technical agencies
- Review and verify software developed in the project
- Support software configuration and delivery
- Software/delivery/production troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Spreading DevOps best practices across our company
What we would like to see...
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar role
- Good understanding of SW development life cycle (processes and practices)
- Good understanding of CI/CD practices and tools
- Understanding of SW testing concepts and automation
- Problem-solving attitude
- Teamwork, communication and coordination skills
- Self-starter, self-motivated and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in Cloud environment (Azure, AWS)
- (At least) basic knowledge of CSS, HTML, (React).JS, NodeJS and NPM
- Bash, Powershell or YAML
- Solid knowledge of GIT and JIRA
…and what’s in it for you?
- Growth & Development. Once onboard, you will be given amazing opportunities to learn, grow and develop your expertise, through internal training, seminars, workshops, and knowledge-sharing corporate culture. Work daily in a dynamic & high-paced environment and never stagnate!
- Best.Team.Ever. Teamwork makes the dream work, and in our case – best in class digital solutions for our global clients. We don't want to brag., but our team buildings and social events are kind of legendary.
- Work-life Balance. Choose between work from home options, flexible working hours & occasional furry friends in our pet-friendly environment.
- Perks & Benefits. Competitive salaries & benefits like Multisport cards, additional health insurance, bonuses etc.