As the Art Director in CMGC, you'll be responsible for the concept and the look & feel of our products and services.
You will hold the crucial role of making sure no talent goes to waste and the work produced stays sharp. Your expertise will help you produce original design concepts, supervise digital media production, and oversee multiple projects.
Your roles & responsibilities:
- Work with an integrated cross-functional team to develop creative content and campaigns
- Leverage best practices to help clients reach business goals
- Guide and mentor members of the team in developing aesthetically pleasing visuals
- Foster team spirit, collaboration, vision, and communication
- Keep current on creative global trends, production innovations and developments
- Create crisp advertising Kv’s regardless of platform (social, web, display, etc.)
What we would like to see:
- 8+ years’ experience in a creative senior role (global network agency is a plus)
- An online portfolio that contains your work across different media & platforms
- In-depth knowledge of design and brand development
- Strong ability to provide clear visual creative direction
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities
...and what's in it for you?
- Growth & Development. Once onboard, you will be given amazing opportunities to learn, grow and develop your expertise, through internal training, seminars, workshops, and knowledge-sharing corporate culture. Work daily in a dynamic & high-paced environment and never stagnate!
- Best.Team.Ever. Teamwork makes the dream work, and in our case – best in class digital solutions for our global clients. We don't want to brag., but our team buildings and social events are kind of legendary.
- Work-life Balance. Choose between work from home options, flexible working hours & occasional furry friends in our pet-friendly environment.
- Perks & Benefits. Competitive salaries & benefits like Multisport cards, additional health insurance, bonuses etc.