Account Manager (m/f)
Do you have a knack for tackling problems and satisfying clients’ needs is your forte? Great, you'll fit right in.
We’re on the lookout for an Account Manager that will work as a part of a team that handles our customers, and helps them achieve their goals, all while building a sturdy customer relationship. Additionally, our Business Development Team will appreciate your help with profiling, where your previous customer service experience will come in handy.
We know there are a ton of similar job ads, but we’re not just any kind of agency. We offer an opportunity to work with established and mature global brands. During our 21 years of work, we’ve built strong and long-term relationships with our clients, which in translation means you will gain amazing insight into the ways of working with some of them!
What we need from you:
- You are great with people, and you know how to build a lasting and strong relationship with clients.
- You can offer guidance in digital marketing to clients who aren’t always sure what they really want; you anticipate and address their needs.
- You know how to offer various services that we cover based on the client’s needs.
- You are eager to assist with the creation of sales strategies and plans, and you know how to manage the overall budget for account services.
- You know how to reach your goals, oversee the process of sales and achieve targets within the set schedule.
- You can successfully monitor & lead a team, evaluating their performance and giving them guidance and advice when needed.
- Serve as a key liaison among the account team, inter-agency partner teams, and agency management.
- You are a team player, and coordinating sales efforts with your team members and other departments is a breeze for you.
- You will be a part of new business development, which means you will be expanding services provided to existing clients.
- You don’t fret when you hear “report and track project performance.”
What you need to land it:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working directly with clients in an advertising agency, marketing & sales departments, or a similar position.
- Proven experience leading digital projects as either an account manager, project manager, or strategist.
- Working experience in sales or a proven record in new acquisitions, upselling and cross-selling is an advantage.
- Understanding of agency billing, SOW and estimation process
- Above average verbal communication and writing skills in English, with an emphasis on negotiation and tactics
- Positive outlook, looking to help lead and develop a great team of passionate digital marketers.
- Excited about travel opportunities
.......and what's in it for you?
- Growth & Development. Once onboarded, you will have opportunities to gain experience, grow, and further develop your expertise participating in internal trainings, seminars, and workshops. We believe in continuous learning and make sure there is educational budget.
- You won’t be bored. Our environment is dynamic and fast-paced. We never stagnate.
- We take care of each other. We love friendly colleagues and are always ready to listen and give a hand when things get rough. We solve problems together, no matter how big or small.
- Best.Team.Ever. Teamwork makes the dream work, and in our case, one of the best-in-class digital solutions for our global clients. We don't want to brag, but our team building, and social events are legendary.
- Work-life Balance. We have flexible working hours, and your after-work time is cherished and encouraged. Choose between working from home full time, working from the office, or a mix between the options. If going in the office, bring your furry friend, we are very pet friendly.
- Perks & Benefits. Other benefits, like Multisport card, additional health insurance and loads of internal activations to keep your body and mind healthy plus various kinds of bonuses, because we don’t believe a tap on the shoulder is enough :)